CHOKILALA

PREVIOUS POSTS

KAWAII






LABELS

ARCHIVE

SPONSORED LINK

SEARCH THIS BLOG..

FAVOURITES



link me by clicking banner
modern template only
added as page element


bookmark me!

Add Me!

for classic template users : copy image

.


:mPanas::mPanas:
hot stuff! hot stuff!
even yoyo the monkey also thinks that this post is hot! lol

why?
mind you, it's not related to my previous post okay~
no more good looking guys are being highlighted in this post anymore
just good looking.. or should i say CUTE looking.. err mugs?
yes, gisele is giving away the birdiesays mug!
:mGelak:

you can checkout her post about the free giveaways here
me myself, is a tea addict lover. i drink tea everyday!
besides iced milo.. yeah both works fine for me..
i don't like sumthin' to do with caffeine, cus it just makes ur mouth smells
:drink:

my personal favourite of mug would be this one - will work for tea
haha.. that truly describes me.. cus usually i won't start my work w/o tea!



btw, gisele also made cute blogger & wordpress templates
i personally think her template is one of a kind
cus it's a combination between cuteness+practicality
you can check out her templates here

this post was made for the Second Giveaway : Win a BirdieSays Mug! contest
u also can join in the contest by writing a post in your blog about the giveaway
it's damn easy, just choose which design u like and linkback Gisele's blog
who knows u might be the lucky winner? psstt.. gisele, pick me pick me!
:mBerangan:

*sorry for my not-so-good english. haizz. mesti kak aida marah nie. lol*

Labels:



pecah kaca, pecah simen
sudah baca, harap komen


chokilala BLOGGED @ 8/08/2008 05:46:00 PM l 2 Comment(s)


Template 101% self-coded by Chokilala
http://www.chokilala.com
Back to Top